Order out of Chaos.Primeiro dividiram para reinar,agora do caos sairá a nova ordem.'Os fins justificam os meios' é também um dos seus motos. http://senhoresdomundo.blogspot.com/2005/06/os-senhores-do-mundo.html

Friday, May 18, 2007

What Are We Doing Here?

Re: [Educate-Yourself_Forum] what are we doing here?
There is ignorance and lunacy happening, but I don't believe the people living this way are the lunatics, although they most certainly are ignorant to the truth of their own lives. Most are in a place where the powers that be keep most of us working our buts off, just barely able to make ends meet, so we don'thave time to even think about a different way. Can't see the forest for the trees. We are living in tyranny as slaves for the elite. Another thing to consider is how the masses are dumbed down or held down by a variety of things such as education, church, etc., and possibly made docile by things like ULF and flouride. I had a very hard time when I was a teenager looking at the future. I just couldn't stand the idea of living the life you just described because it just seems so pointless! That's how I ended up totally messing up my life and divorcing society to live on the streets. Well, that wasn't the answer either.People don't want to see the truth of what's going on in this world because it would mean their whole life has been a lie..... and who wants to come to that realization? If one has any stirrings of reality happening in their minds, it is hushed by the constant bombardment of the ULF frequencies or the dulling of the sense by flouride in the water we drink.So what is the answer? I figure do the best you can to try to wake people upslowly to the tyranny that is happening all around. I just try to give them little clues of the truth so they don't get all defensive from information overload. For example, making people aware of how the Rep Natl Committee is trying to bar Ron Paul from speaking in future debates is a good way to open some minds up to how the system has been (not) working lately, and it also makes them aware of a candidate they might not have even known existed due to the bias of the news media(www.takebackthemedia.com ). Hopefully, this new knowledge will open them up to the reason why people are trying to silence this candidate.Things are changing and people are starting to wake up. I just hope it's not too late. Eventually, if the elite don't crush us first, we the people will have had enough and a revolt will happen. I do feel that something big is coming, although I'm not sure what form it will take. I am doing what I can to prepare for this "hurricane", for myself and for my family and friends (and maybe even for my neighbors).It's funny that I used to worry about "sin" and how I might go to hell if Idid one wrong thing. Well, if there is a hell, I know who's going and it isn't me! lol For a while, all the stuff that gets talked about in this forum would scare meand I'd end up depressed. Not anymore, though. Now I know that I am doing what I can to help others to see, to make my own subtle statement as a consumer, and to prepare for the future. That's all I can do, and it makes me feel better.
My $0.02Blessings


This post have been posted in http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Educate-Yourself_Forum/?yguid=183007070

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home